18. Januar 2013

Pastel Pink + Dots n Bows

It's been a while that I haven't shown any cute pink polishes and manicures.. Especially taking into account that I really like them! And I normally wear pinks all year round, there is no right or wrong season for this colour. That's why I was happy when I remembered that I have a nice pink pastel in the box of untrieds: Avon Pastel Pink, which I got thanks to lovely Antallex : ) And dots and bows, they neither need any special season or weather to wear!

cute nails

But first a couple of words about the base colour.. Avon Pastel Pink is a pale pink creme with a strong touch of white - exactly what we call "baby pink". However, this baby pink doesn't tend to have a baby easy application: it's a 2-coater, but one has to struggle not to leave bald spots on nails. In the "best" traditions of opaque pastel cremes that is.. Impossible is nothing though : )

Avon Pastel Pink

Avon Pastel Pink

Avon Pastel Pink

Avon Pastel Pink

Because I have so many pastel pinks in my stash, and because Antallex asked me to, I made a comparison of pale pinks. The closest I got to Avon Pastel Pink is AA Coney Island, Pupa #202 is only close colour-wise, although it has a totally different jelly texture. 

pastel pink comparison
CG Something Sweet - Colour Club Vintage Couture - Pupa #202 - Avon Pastel Pink - American Apparel Coney Island - Viva La Diva #118 - Essie Guchi Muchi Puchi

And now is the time for excessive cuteness : ) I added white dots with a dotting tool, and stamped the bow with m59 plate. Pink rhinestone to make it all even cuter : )

nails dots

nails bow

nails dotting

nails dots bows

28 Kommentare:

  1. So delicate and feminine - and the pink comparison is great!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! I thought I have to do a comparison if I have so many pinks :)

      Löschen
  2. In the best pastel tradition, I can totally understand that. Some pastels are almost impossible to paint with!
    I love the comparison swatchicles. That CC looks super nice.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh yes, a lot of pastels bring us troubles with application.. But the colours are so lovely that I never can resist :) CC has a looot of white in it, just now after making a comparison I noticed that.

      Löschen
  3. your nails are so perfect, and this color flatter them a lot!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! I guess such a nice pink would flatter any nails :)

      Löschen
  4. Я ждала, когда ты его поработишь ))) Сравнялка такая умилительная, прямо ряд конфеток.
    Очень здорово со стемпингом, этот бантик под такие пастели создан.
    А Эсси из сравнялки послушнее, я так поняла, что он желе?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Я взяла над ним верх, ага :) Не так уж он и ужасен, плотность текстуры его выручает. Эсси желешка, но тоже не подарок.. Я тебе лучше American Apparel пришлю, у них разница в цвете минимальная, а в нанесении он куда приятнее, хотя тоже замазка :)

      Löschen
  5. До чего же красиво!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. This is a truly girly manicure :) And you have so many baby pinks :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Girly for sure :) Well, my love for nail polish started from baby pinks actually, that's why :D

      Löschen
  7. Looks like baby clothing *-* so cute!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Bia, again your association is so right!! Baby clothing is a perfect match! :)

      Löschen
  8. oh :)) it really is cute :) I love the design and the color!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you :) It was my idea - to create something cute :)

      Löschen
  9. What's your secret to have such perfect nails? I love them! Super duper cute and elegant!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Haha, thank you very much!!! Nature is the only secret :{

      Löschen
  10. Very nice, it looks so delicate and cute

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Love, love, LOVE this manicure. I need to find that polish :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Wow, thank you :) But I would advise you to get American Apparel Coney Island instead - the difference is minimal, but the latter applies better :)

      Löschen
  12. haha, this is just a bit too cute for my taste :P

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Well, for me it's probably the highest level of 'cuteness' to wear on my nails :) Further up are already Japanese-style nails with huge plastic bows :)

      Löschen